Watsi is a nonprofit startup that enables anyone to fund life-changing healthcare for people around the world. We’re a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and storytellers working at Watsi because we believe that everyone deserves healthcare.
We’re looking for a Medical Program Officer to join our fast-growing team in San Francisco and lead our medical program. This is a leadership role and you will be responsible for setting strategy, establishing policies, measuring impact, and scaling our work around the world.
To apply, please send your resume and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com with “Medical Program Officer” in the subject line.
- Setting the vision, strategy, and goals for our medical program
- Establishing policies and procedures that are clearly understood by patients, our global network of medical partners, and donors
- Defining, measuring, and verifying the impact of our work
- Leading and growing our team to manage medical partner relationships, due diligence, operations, and impact assessment
- Scaling our network of medical partners to efficiently reach millions of patients
This role is perfect for a senior-level professional who is looking to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup with an ambitious vision. If you’ve worked in global health on the ground, have experience growing and leading teams, love systems and operations, and want to redefine the field of impact assessment using real-time data from around the world, we’d love to hear from you!